How do you make a blog on Facebook
How do you make a blog on Facebook
Just a notice to say that my enterprise broke up with Facebook and not has a fan web page. However, this tutorial nonetheless works and you’re welcome to arrange a Facebook web page on your website or blog if you need it!
Creating a Facebook fan web page on your blog could be anxiety-inducing, particularly if you’re attempting to maintain your actual identification separate out of your running a blog identification. However, it doesn’t need to be sophisticated – as soon as you see how straightforward it’s, you’ll marvel why you waited so lengthy.
First of all, let me inform you that it’s okay to be logged into your private Facebook account when you create your fan web page. When I made my first one, I used to be terrified that my final identify, private profile, or different info can be linked to it. After setting it up and testing it from my son’s profile, although, I discovered that I used to be fearful for nothing. If you set it up with a completely different e-mail tackle, it will likely be far more troublesome to handle due to all of the logging out and in.
Second, whereas some individuals prefer to arrange a common Facebook profile with their blog identify, it’s higher to arrange a fan web page. That approach your followers can “like” your blog with out having so as to add you as a good friend, and the web page features can be simpler to regulate.
Okay, with these tidbits out of the best way, right here’s what you do:
How to Make a Facebook Fan Page for Your Blog
1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php to get began. You’ll see a display like this (click on any picture to view bigger):
2. Click on Brand or Product within the higher proper field. You’ll be prompted to decide on a class.
3. In the class dropdown, choose the Website.
4. Type in your blog identify below the Category dropdown field, examine the field to comply with Facebook’s TOS, and click on Get Started.
5. You’ll be requested to supply some fundamental details about your web page. Fill in a description, your website URL if you have one, and select a distinctive Facebook URL on your fan web page. You’ll even be requested in case your web page represents a actual enterprise, product, or model – no worries if yours doesn’t! It actually relies upon on whether or not you think about your blog a enterprise or model, however answering “no” is ok in case your blog is simply a interest.
6. Next, you’ll be prompted to add a profile image. If you have a brand, this may be a good time to add it. If you don’t, be at liberty to skip this step – you can at all times add an image later.
7. Add your web page to your Favorites. This possibility will place a hyperlink to your fan web page within the left sidebar when you’re signed into Facebook. It’s completely non-obligatory however makes it very easy to search out your web page later!
8. You’ll be taken to your web page, which has the admin panel throughout the highest. Feel free to discover the assorted settings and choices. There are all types of prompts to assist you perceive what to do.
9. You’re all carried out! There are another issues you’ll have to do, like point out your Facebook fan web page on your blog, with a hyperlink or button so individuals can go “like” it, however aside from that, your fan web page is all arrange and prepared for you to publish.
TWO MORE THINGS: When you go to Facebook out of your private profile, your blog web page will now present up within the navigation on the left. All you need to do is click on to view your web page and the notifications particular to the web page.
Also, when you publish one thing on the fan web page, it would present up as your blog identify, not your actual identify. However, if you are going to go to one other web page or profile and you wish to remark out of your blog identify as a substitute of your private profile, you’ll have to go to the highest of the display, click on the little gear icon on the blue Facebook bar, and choose “Use Facebook as [blog name].” To change again, return to the blue bar, click on the down arrow on the far proper, and select “Use Facebook as [your name].”